The procedure is as below.
1. Customers contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. We shall send an antigen information sheet for customer to fill. This will provide us some basic information about the antigen. All the information will be kept in confidence. We shall review the information and discuss with customers about feasibility of their projects.
3. Once the project is defined we shall send a contract form to the customer for authorization detailing and costing the agreed antibody services.
4. We shall start the project immediately after receiving the signed contract. Customers can track our project plan and progress through the tracking system on our website.
5. We deliver the products. Unless specially arranged, antibodies and cell lines made for customers are solely customer's properties.